Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SO many topics so little time

Soooooooooo - totally forgot about doing this for a while.  This year has been well..... full of life and full of work and full of - well everything.

One of the most significant things I came back to this on this breezy summer night is that I wanted to use this to chronicle my time in online school, learning how to become an adept code ninja and make some games.  However this has become more of a way for me to list off observations and interesting events in life.  Almost like a diary (ps Work diary - I'm not cheating on you!)

Now I find that sometimes it is when you are really strapped down for time that's when you SHOULD really look at what you are accomplishing with that time.  I know we are all guilty of saying "Holy shit - I do not have time for this!' But we are living and why do we find ourselves so un-enamored with life?

All this stress and we tell ourselves optimistically that it will all pay off.  I know that I may actually sound like some sort of crazy Disney movie moment right now but we often forget that its in these crazy times that we forge and break some of the best relationships in our lives as well as define what we want in the future.

I want to do some many things. among those are:
  1. Review games - This guy is someone I see as a peer and see going places
  2. Jump out of a plane - yes I am that crazy
  3. Become a pilot - everyone dreams of flying right?
  4. Make a 'successful' app
  5. Create a game that makes someone smile wide enough they need to show someone else.
  6. Cook more
  7. Play more
  8. Write more?
So that list is in no way in any order that I'd like to actually do it.  Either way we all need some more life affirming, rose smelling, delicious pie eating kind of time.  I encourage you to do something of that extent today

No comments:

Post a Comment